As the Human Resources Specialist, under the responsibility of the Regional HR & Communication Manager, your role is oversee all operational activities related to development, engagement and communications, in compliance with local regulation, with focus in the growth of our company’s talent pipeline and culture.
Your core responsibilities will involve:
- Local recruitment by preparing/updating job descriptions, posting ads, issuing offer letters, interviewing, managing the hiring process internally or externally and collaborating with the global recruiter when needed.
- Local development, identifying training needs for teams and individuals; and implementing local training and development programs.
- Soft initiatives invoicing and costs follow-up.
- Supporting the implementation of HR global initiatives and systems on a local level.
- Performance management process, undertaking tasks around its follow-up, assisting employees and reporting.
- Enhancing job satisfaction and engagement by resolving issues promptly, helping to implement new HR initiatives and activities, using feedback of employees from formal milestones, such as exit interviews reports, «green arrow» committee and working closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention.
- Monitoring and reporting on talent management, succession planning and actions implementation.Performing exit interviews and KPIs.
- Up-to-date costs follow up and accruals to keep track of budget and forecasts.
- Implement HR initiatives to reinforce diversity in the workplace, measure and forecast diversity metrics.
- Implement communications strategies, developing effective internal communications within the different channels. Keep milestones dates on track to reinforce our strategic pillars and values.- Assisting on monitoring and reporting on talent management, succession planning and actions implementation when needed.
- Assisting on exit interviews and KPIs.
- Implement RSE initiatives.- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates.
- Act as backup to handle the timely and accurate payroll of all employees and outsourced staff in cooperation with the payroll providers.
- Assist with the management of the day to day employee relation issues.
- Bimonthly trip to Bahía Blanca site.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, business administration or relevant field; further training is a plus.
- Proven experience of at least 5 years in HR soft topics, such as culture, change management, recruitment, development, engagement and communication.
- English Intermediate – Avanzado (B-1)
- Strong social and interpersonal skills.
- You are a team player, have a good organizational capabilities and are detailed oriented.
- You maintain and practice a high degree of confidentiality and integrity.
- Strong ethics and reliability
- Attractive salary and benefits.
- Wide range of national and international career opportunities.
- Bonus program
- Health insurance
- Home Office
- Charter Service Available
- A fun, creative, and energetic work environment