Employment contract: Full Time.
Salario Calculado en Dólares / Salary calculated in U.S. dollars
Payment currency: USD
Working Place: Remote
Last day to apply: February 28th 2021
Our client SembraMedia is a nonprofit organization that helps independent digital media develop sustainable business models. They provide journalists and other social entrepreneurs business and technical training, market intelligence, networking opportunities, consulting and financial support.
They enable their community to connect, exchange resources, learn skills related to business management and learn from the experience of those who have already faced the similar challenges.
Their mission is to empower diverse voices in Spanish media so that they can publish valuable information with independence, journalistic integrity, and a positive impact on the communities they serve.
We are looking for a Director of Regional Initiatives who’s main objectives:
1. Manage SembraMedia programs / initiatives
2. Optimize the operational processes of each SembraMedia program / initiative
3. Achieve measurable and communicable objectives for funding organizations
4. Improve the performance of the SembraMedia Site, especially the SembraMedia School
- Manage content updates to help keep the SembraMedia site current
- Manage content and new course development for the SembraMedia School
- Manage other special projects and initiatives, as assigned
- Turn written proposals into actionable activities
- Develop detailed timelines and ensure projects are completed on time and on budget
- Monitor the progress of project implementation
- Coordinate internal communication of processes
- Assist with external communication related to projects
- Develop instructions and documentation
- Monitoring results, impacts & activities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years experience as Project Manager
- Experience working with digital media preferred
- Experience working with social entrepreneurs preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Social awareness
- Ability and commitment to working with diverse groups in terms of gender expression, race, sexual orientation, religion, ability, age, class and immigrant status.
Candidates with knowledge of foundation, corporate foundation/philanthropy or international organizations will be considered as a plus.
Employment contract: Full Time